The Presidential Primary is next Tuesday, March 6, 2012. Polls will be open from 7:00am until 8:00pm.
Absentee ballots: Absentee ballots for this election are now available. A signed application or request is needed from the voter or family member in order for the voter to be mailed a ballot. Voters may also complete the application and voting process at the Town Clerk's office (we are open this Friday until 8:00pm for Annual Town Meeting
voter registration). The deadline to apply for an absentee ballot is 12 noon on March 5th, the day before the election.
The request must include:
1. The voter's name and voting address
2. The election(s) for which the absentee ballot is being requested
3. For a Primary Unenrolled voters need to indicate the party ballot they want (Democrat, Republican, or Green Rainbow)
4. The mailing address for sending the absentee ballot
5. The voter's or family member's signature
ANNUAL TOWN MEETING is Saturday, March 24, 2012, beginning at 10:00am at Abbot School.
The Deadline for new voter registrations for the Annual Town Meeting is Friday, March 2, 2012 at 8:00pm. The Town Clerk's Office will be open until 8:00pm on this day.
Nomination Papers for the Annual Town Election (May 1, 2012) are available from the Town Clerk's Office.
Nomination papers are due to the Town Clerk's Office by 5:00pm on Tuesday, March 13, 2012.
Kaari Mai Tari
Westford, MA 01886